2013年11月3日 星期日

Just A Laugh! ( 3 )



The organs of the body were having a meeting, trying to decide who was in charge. Each organ took a turn to speak up:

Brain: "I should be in charge because I run all body functions."

Blood: "I should be in charge because I circulate oxygen for the brain."

Stomach: "I should be in charge because I process food to the brain."

Legs: "I should be in charge because I take the brain where it wants to go."

Eyes: "I should be in charge because I let the brain see where it's going."

Axxhole: "I should be in charge because I get rid of the body's waste."

All the other parts laughed so hard and this made the axxhole very mad.

To prove his point, the axxhole immediately slammed tightly closed and stayed that way for six  days, refusing to rid the body of any waste whatsoever.

Day 1 - Brain got a terrible headache and cried out for relief.

Day 2 - Stomach got bloated and began to ache terribly.

Day 3 - Legs got cramps and became unstable.

Day 4 - Eyes became watery and vision became blurred.

Day 5 - Blood became toxic and poisoned the body.

Day 6 - The other organs agreed to let the axxhole be in charge.


***


Moral of the story: "No matter who you are, or how important you think you are, you will find that it is always the axxhole that is in charge."


3 則留言:

  1. For the word "axxhole", "xx" should be read as "ss".

    回覆刪除
  2. 哈哈 ! 各位老細, 抽象啲講, "axxhole" 即係 "司法界" 咁解, 如果仲未明, 諗下最近吹雞叫人 7.1 上街兼佔領中環嘅犯民 / 攻民班友咪知點解囉...

    回覆刪除
  3. 唔明點解政棍常常公開話 "香港人" 乜乜乜..., 唔知醜, 極其量得幾拾萬人就想話代表晒全香港七百幾萬人...

    回覆刪除